Friday, July 9, 2021

Pollinators: Collaborative Installation at CAC

I just made this awesome installation with K-6th grade campers at the Community Art Center!

This was for a teaching artist fellowship during the Summer Spree Art Camp. The theme this year was SPREAD YOUR WINGS, and since I was invited to also show some of my own artwork in the gallery, I showed all the mandalas for my 2020 Pollinators Calendar as well as the 100 Acts of Kindness puzzle print organized by Maria Arango Diener. For the fellowship I taught the kids all about pollinators and had them create relief prints that went into this installation. 

This was my 3rd year doing a summer fellowship at CAC. In 2018 we did BIG RELIEF! And in 2019 we did Whose HOO Around the World

















No comments:

Post a Comment