Thursday, June 28, 2018

Highlights from Baren Forum Exchange #76 1/3

Stand up and be heard! by Chris Doogan
These are some highlights from Baren Forum's Exchange #76 - another particularly excellent set of prints. Thanks to all who participated.

To start, I'm just going to leave these two here, and viewers can make of the pairing what you will. I don't have any specific point to make. With all the talk of gun violence in America, with the inevitable suicides via firearms that are so common here, and the cringing I personally endure all summer as the news reports of shooting rise with the heat, I simply want to share with the viewers of this blog the experience of leafing through my latest pile of new prints and contemplating the juxtaposition.




Sniper by Anthony DiMichele

No comments:

Post a Comment