Saturday, August 22, 2015

Cats A-Z Is Now For Sale!

Announcing the release of Cats A-Z!

In this cat-themed alphabet book for mature readers, light humor blends with sardonic wit and serious philosophical musings. This is not just another cute cat book. It is a cat book for the more deeply contemplative cat lover.

The book is 8" x 8" hardcover, cloth with embossing, Smyth sewn bound, 56 pages plus printed end sheets. First edition of 500.


Get a signed copy by contacting me directly at marfknox (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject line "Cats A-Z."

Or purchase it online through my Etsy Shop (cheaper US shipping) or my Amazon Store.

Or buy it in these stores:
Wagner Free Institute for Science's gift shop
The Open Book in Elkins Park




From the Reviews: 
Besides being an intriguing mix of stories, the book is also beautiful, and would make an excellent gift for the animal lover in your life. My own copy has a prized place on my coffee table where it has become a conversation piece.

-Miss Riki, Nov. 1, 2015


...most of the time the cat books I’m offered are either annoyingly humourous (sorry but I’m not into Lol cats or “I haz” cats) or too mawkish. Of course, I love my cats and think they are cute but they are far more than that. They are interesting, fascinating and complex. Something told me that Martha’s book would be quite different. I was right.


-Beauty Is A Sleeping Cat, Oct. 30, 2015







This is the woodcut created for the end pages as it appears
in the front of the book. In the back is its mirror image.

2 comments: