Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Ammonite (Temple Ruins)"


Woodcut, 11.5" x 12" (image) 15" x 17" (paper), four layer reduction, oil based ink on white Stonehenge paper, limited edition of 2.

Walkin' to the south out of Roanoke
I caught a trucker out of Philly had a nice long toke
But he's a-heading west from the Cumberland gap
To Johnson City, Tennessee
I gotta get a move on before the sun
I hear my baby calling my name and I know that she's the only one
And if I die in Raleigh at least I will die free


2 comments:

  1. rumble, stumble, crash, crunch, slither, slunk....trapped in midnight light and born down to earth, saddened and yet emotionless, a lingering decay trapped in a heavy falling circle, thickened and carefully resting. A hundred lives yet to be born, yet only the shell of what has already past

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all stunning prints. hope to see them in person sometime.

    ReplyDelete